World One is an updated version of Niels Diffrient’s renowned World chair, the most minimal, yet fully functional task chair ever made. Featuring the same innovative tri-panel mesh backrest and weight-sensitive recline as its predecessor, World One is a cost-effective solution that delivers highly engineered ergonomic support and the ultimate user-friendly sitting experience.
Like all Humanscale chairs, World One’s design eliminates the need for traditional mechanisms by using the laws of physics and the sitter’s body weight to offer a perfect recline. World One features armrests that are attached to the back of the chair and move with the user, providing custom comfort throughout the workday. A high-value task chair with minimal parts, World One was built with longevity in mind to look as good in ten years as it does today.
- Non-stretch, tri-panel mesh construction provides body-fitting contours, and self-adjusting lumbar support for an automatic fit
- No unnecessary levers, locks, or tension springs
- Easy size adjustments fit an incredible range of body shapes and sizes
- Front edge is frameless to eliminate contact stress at the back of the knees
- Comes with standard hard casters for carpet
Indicative price range?
This shows the expected range of prices, depending on the quantity and level of spec & finish. It is intended only as a guide, not a replacement for a quote.
Chair Width: 654 Arms / 513 Armless
Base Size: 635
Seat Height Range: 416 – 554
Recline Range: 17° recline + 8° backrest tilt
Chair Weight: 12.7kg with arms / 10.8kg armless
Weight Capacity: Up to 130kg
Mesh: Cascade, Black
• BIFMA level® 3 certified.
7 Years (Parts/Components) & 3 Years (Arm Pad/Textile)
2 weeks (in standard finishes & no arms)
Large Project Quantity or Indent Options: 10-12 weeks