Personal Lounge is part of the Keystone™ Modular Furniture System and provides a comfortable, private work nook within the open office for two individual users. Comfortable seating and upholstered acoustic walls create a quiet inviting space for focused work.
The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can move to suit clients who require flexibility in their floorplate.
Available in two configurations – ‘Flip’ or ‘Side by Side’.
The inclusion of nanofibre in these units helps absorb noise.
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance
• Reconfigurable design is scalable and flexible – able to scale up and down with shifts in staff or change of location
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1
• Eco-friendly E1-grade MDF (low VOC) frame with proven and robust construction is built to withstand frequent reconfiguration and storage which means greater durability and long life of product
• Patented, custom wall connectors
• High resilience, commercial-grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings
• Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling
• Robust swivel table
• Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping
• Power/Data: In-wall conduit for power or data connections from floor or umbilical cords. Power pixels available in worktops.
Indicative price range?
This shows the expected range of prices, depending on the quantity and level of spec & finish. It is intended only as a guide, not a replacement for a quote.
1940w x 1350d x 1300h
Desk Height: 720
Seat Height: 500
Standard Melteca: Snowdrift, Seal Grey, Sublime Teak
Futura HPL: White, Black
Spectrum Eco: Finnish Birch
Fabrics: Customer specified fabric
Custom Orders: 6-8 weeks