Personal Lounge is part of the Keystone™ Modular Furniture System and provides a comfortable, private work nook within the open office for two individual users. Comfortable seating and upholstered acoustic walls create a quiet inviting space for focused work.
The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can move to suit clients who require flexibility in their floorplate.
Available in two configurations – ‘Flip’ or ‘Side by Side’.
The inclusion of nanofibre in these units helps absorb noise.
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance
• Reconfigurable design is scalable and flexible – able to scale up and down with shifts in staff or change of location
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1
• Eco-friendly E1-grade MDF (low VOC) frame with proven and robust construction is built to withstand frequent reconfiguration and storage which means greater durability and long life of product
• Patented, custom wall connectors
• High resilience, commercial-grade foam creates comfortable and inviting settings
• Sits on adjustable-height glides for easy levelling
• Robust swivel table
• Wall units are able to nest for efficient shipping
• Power/Data: In-wall conduit for power or data connections from floor or umbilical cords. Power pixels available in worktops.
1940w x 1350d x 1300h
Desk Height: 720
Seat Height: 500
Standard Melteca: Snowdrift, Seal Grey, Sublime Teak
Futura HPL: White, Black
Spectrum Eco: Finnish Birch
Fabrics: Customer specified fabric
Custom Orders: 6-8 weeks