Short Tail Focus Pod
The Short Tail Focus Pod provides a destination touch-down point which offers both acoustic and visual privacy for individual focused work. The inclusion of nanofibre in this pod gives it a high level of acoustic performance – shielding the user from noise.
The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can move to suit users who require flexibility in their floor plate.
Internally-routed cable management facilitates power and data solutions built into the work surface.
• High resilience, commercial grade foam
• Sits on adjustable-height glides
• Available in a variety of fabrics (requires stretch and memory).
• Power/data includes the base unit and an interconnect cable; starters may be required to be sourced locally. Internal routing provided; assumes floor-sourced power connection.
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance.
• Solid plywood and MDF frame with proven and robust construction means greater durability and long life of product.
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1
• Frame is lighter-weight MDF, water-based glues.
Desk Height: 720
Acoustic pod: 1300l x 820d x 1320h
Lite pod: 1300l x 820d x 1250h
Standard Melteca: Snowdrift, Seal Grey, Sublime Teak
Futura HPL: White, Black
Spectrum Eco: Finnish Birch
Fabrics: Customer specified fabric
Frame: 5 Years
Custom Orders: 6-8 weeks