Aktiv flip-top is a brilliant provision for multi-purpose venues. With quick and simple movements the tables are transformed from the compact folded position, rolled into place, set to sitting or standing height, ready for use.
Featuring a unique counterbalance gas-spring mechanism, Aktiv enables simple, virtually instant height adjustment from 680mm-1180mm for effective ergonomic sit-stand usage.
The table height can be changed as quickly as you can stand up – simply release the patented safety lock with one hand and the table weightlessly glides up or down to the desired position.
• Easy to use – no slow cumbersome crank handles to tediously wind the table to the desired height. The table is on brake castors for easy relocation.
• Economical to operate – no electric motors that use power.
• Silent – no noise distraction from motors.
• Reliable – No electrical connection or motor problems.
• Simple mechanism – minimises any maintenance issues.
• High quality – German engineering for maximum reliability.
• Optional Tension Adjust Handle – allows a user friendly adaption of the gas spring strength according to the actual table load (load margin approximately 30kg).
Please specify in the notes section which size you require
Indicative price range?
This shows the expected range of prices, depending on the quantity and level of spec & finish. It is intended only as a guide, not a replacement for a quote.
1400-2000l x 800-1200w
Height Range: 680-1180
Frame: Black, White
Worktop: Any melamine, timber or timber veneer
Structure: 10 Years
Gas Spring and Castors: 5 Years
In Stock or 12-15 weeks