Exchange Task Pod
The Exchange Task Pod is perfectly suited for use as a casual drop-in space for quick phone calls in an open office environment.
The free-standing unit can be placed anywhere in the office and can move to suit those who require flexibility in their floorplate.
• Includes world-leading Phonix™ nanofibre technology for superior acoustic performance
• Low-VOC furniture tested to the standard ANSI/BIFMA M7.1
• Solid plywood and MDF frame with proven and robust construction means greater durability and long life of product.
• High resilience, commercial grade foam
• Sits on adjustable-height glides
• Available in a variety of fabrics (requires stretch and memory).
• Desk can be placed on the left or right hand.
• Power/data includes the base unit and an interconnect cable; starters may be required to be sourced locally. Internal routing provided; assumes floor-sourced power connection
• Standard worktops available in Melteca (LPL) with edgebanding
1000w x 720d x 1800h
Desk Height: 1100
Standard Melteca: Snowdrift, Seal Grey, Sublime Teak
Futura HPL: White, Black
Spectrum Eco: Finnish Birch
Fabrics: Customer specified fabric
Frame: 5 Years
Custom Orders: 6-8 Weeks