To be committed to the minimisation of waste, saving of energy and material resources, and prevention of pollution.
The team at Crestline are committed to the minimisation of waste, saving of energy and natural resources and the prevention of pollution.
Our primary focus is supplying furniture manufactured with the least environmental impact. We then ensure these products boast the longest possible lifespan. This approach fosters environmental sustainability along with offering the customer significant economic benefits. Once the products lifespan has reached its completion and all life extension possibilities have been exhausted we will initiate recycling programmes where possible.
To achieve these objectives, we will:
- Operate our facilities to comply with environmental legislation.
- Offer our customers high quality durable products to maximise the serviceable life.
- Offer innovative furniture designs which are flexible and allow re-configuration to accommodate the changing needs of the modern office, reducing the need to replace furniture.
- Offer furniture where components are easily replaced or repaired when damaged or worn or when there is a requirement to upgrade finishes.
- Provide refurbishment programmes to extend the useful life of Crestline furniture.
- Show preference to suppliers with relevant environmental certifications when sourcing new products.
- Promote products with good environmental manufacturing standards to our clients.
- Offer a take back and recycle service at the end of the useful life of selected furniture items.
- Maintain an Environmental Management System to identify measure and evaluate the environmental aspects and impacts of our organisation.
- Annually review our environmental impacts and develop procedures to continually improve our environmental performance.
- Ensure staff are aware of this policy and our environmental management systems.
- Make this policy available to the public when required.